Plumbing is one of the most important components of being comfortable in your home. Pipes carry essentials to your house, while sewer lines carry waste out, providing you with comfort and security that makes your home life a happy one. However, there are some cases where you would need something like trenchless sewer main line repair in Walkersville to keep the comfort and care throughout your home and across your property.
Some signs indicative of the need for trenchless sewer main line repair includes:
- Nasty smells, kind of like sewage odors, coming from the drains in your home.
- Bright-green patches of new grass around your yard, with no explanation as to why.
- Improper drainage, especially in the toilets or showers.
- Consistent problems with clogged drains and slow drainage, regardless of what you do to remedy it.
- Soggy yard in patches or puddles of stagnant water without explanation.
- Insects and rodents appear attracted to your yard or home due to sewage smells or leaks.
- The water in your toilet bowl is inconsistent, going from high to low, to high to low, from one day to the next.
Trenchless sewer repair describes a method of sewer line reparations that doesn’t involve extensive digs, which makes a huge mess. The method is mostly technological, enabling the plumbing crew to work underground with few to no trenches. It’s less mess, less time, and a little less expensive than ripping the dirt out of your yard, laying pipe, then putting it all back together.
What’s the Number One Enemy of a Main Sewer Line?
Tree roots are the biggest enemy of main sewer lines. As pipes age, minuscule cracks can form in the foundation, allowing roots to wriggle in and continue growing. If they become big enough, the roots can press on the pipes’ interior, causing them to expand and the cracks to grow into significant breaks.