The 5 questions you should ask a Plumbing company
We Are Here For You! Call Us (301) 453-2089
The 5 questions you should ask a Plumbing company before you do business with them
- 1. Are you licensed with insurance and workers compensation?
- 2. Is your pricing all-inclusive or are there any additional charges? (service charge, parts/labor, disposal fees, etc)
- 3. Are you sending out a subcontractor or an actual employee?
- 4. What is your warranty?
- 5. Do you charge for estimates?
Brick Street Plumbing will not be undersold! We believe no one offers the same thorough, comprehensive installation, diagnosis, customer service at the same price point as us. If another licensed plumbing company provides you with a written estimate that is less than Brick Street for identical products and services, we will match it. If another company provides you with an estimate for different products and services, provide us the estimate and we will match that price, providing equivalent products and services. We will not lose a customer over price. Our lowest price will be determined after all discounts and rebates have been applied. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any item subject to a price match. We require a copy of the competitor's full estimate, along with an expiration date.
WV: Jefferson County & Berkeley County. VA: Frederick County, Clarke County, Loudoun County MD: Washington County, Frederick County.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- I have used lots of service and plumbing companies but these guys the best I've ever had. From the first call to the time my water heater was replaced was outstanding. My wife was ecstatic to come home and be able to take a hot shower.Gerald McAlexender
- After four different companies were sent by my home WARRENTY company, none of whom fixed the problem, they finally assigned it - to BRICK STREET HEATING AND AIR. James, their technician, properly diagnosed the problem and finally, my air conditioning system was fixed. Can't recommend them, and James, enough. Great job James and Brick Street! You've won a forever customer!Michael Ostfeld
- Brick Street did a shower/bathroom remodel for me. It turned out great!! Tim had excellent ideas regarding overall design of the bathroom. Jackie was very helpful with answering questions in a timely mannerJanet B
Get In TouchThank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone (301) 453-2089
- Jefferson County
- Berkeley County
- Frederick County
- Clarke County
- Loudoun County
- Washington County
- Frederick County
- Orange County
- Wake County
- Cumberland County
- Camden County