Slab Leak Repairs
We Are Here For You! Call Us (301) 453-2089
Guard Your Property Against Slab Leaks
Here’s a plain fact: leaks are awful. They waste water, drive up your utility bills, and can damage your property. When you suspect that something is wrong with your system, then it is time to take action. Count on Brick Street Plumbing to uphold the strength and integrity of your property’s plumbing system. With our expertise, experience, and attention to the details, we’ll stop leaks at their source and prevent them from coming back.
What Are Slab Leaks?
Slab leaks in Frederick, MD, are a common problem throughout the area. This type of leak occurs under the foundation of properties, especially buildings that have foundations made from concrete. The ground underneath the foundation can shift and slowly give way over time, which can damage the pipes in the immediate area. These gradual changes can cause pipes to wear away, crack, or break—which creates leaks. Slab leaks are more frequent with properties that use copper pipes in the plumbing. However, it is important to note that leaks can happen with pipes made from any material. In any case, underground leaks are hard to detect. All too often, by the time a slab leak is discovered, it has already done damage to the property.
You may have a slab leak on your property if:
- The Floors Appear Damp or Warm
- Mold or Mildew Has Developed under Carpeting
- Standing Water Is Pooling around the Property
- Your Water Bill Is Unusually High
- There Is a Decrease in Water Pressure
Stopping the Leak at the Source
Fixing a slab leak requires care and attention to detail. After all, these leaks are occurring underground. In other words, work on damaged pipes can affect your foundation and the overall strength of your building. In these situations, it is important to work with plumbers who can work carefully. That’s where we come in.
When you have a slab leak, let us take care of the problem. Our plumbers utilize advanced equipment to find leaks at their source. In addition, we use dependable materials that will restore the strength and efficiency of your plumbing system. Thanks to our skill and attention to the details, fixing your pipes will be a simple and seamless experience.
The Plumbers You Can Trust
At our plumbing company [link to Home], your satisfaction is our top priority. To that end, our team is committed to providing personalized service that generates lasting, meaningful results. Thanks to our use of advanced equipment, we will learn about the unique characteristics of your property and find the source of your plumbing problems.
We also want you to have total confidence in what we do. We emphasize open channels of communication, so you know what is going on with your plumbing and your property. Hands down, our professional, courteous plumbers will deliver service you can count on.
Brick Street Plumbing will not be undersold! We believe no one offers the same thorough, comprehensive installation, diagnosis, customer service at the same price point as us. If another licensed plumbing company provides you with a written estimate that is less than Brick Street for identical products and services, we will match it. If another company provides you with an estimate for different products and services, provide us the estimate and we will match that price, providing equivalent products and services. We will not lose a customer over price. Our lowest price will be determined after all discounts and rebates have been applied. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any item subject to a price match. We require a copy of the competitor's full estimate, along with an expiration date.
WV: Jefferson County & Berkeley County. VA: Frederick County, Clarke County, Loudoun County MD: Washington County, Frederick County.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- I have used lots of service and plumbing companies but these guys the best I've ever had. From the first call to the time my water heater was replaced was outstanding. My wife was ecstatic to come home and be able to take a hot shower.Gerald McAlexender
- After four different companies were sent by my home WARRENTY company, none of whom fixed the problem, they finally assigned it - to BRICK STREET HEATING AND AIR. James, their technician, properly diagnosed the problem and finally, my air conditioning system was fixed. Can't recommend them, and James, enough. Great job James and Brick Street! You've won a forever customer!Michael Ostfeld
- Brick Street did a shower/bathroom remodel for me. It turned out great!! Tim had excellent ideas regarding overall design of the bathroom. Jackie was very helpful with answering questions in a timely mannerJanet B
Get In TouchThank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone (301) 453-2089
- Jefferson County
- Berkeley County
- Frederick County
- Clarke County
- Loudoun County
- Washington County
- Frederick County
- Orange County
- Wake County
- Cumberland County
- Camden County