Planning a new kitchen can be fun. Even if you are renovating your current setup, it is exciting to plan for the kitchen you have always wanted. One of the first things that typically gets thought of first is the sink, and for good reasons. Many appliances are planned around the location of the sink. Where the sink goes may determine the placement of those appliances. At Brick Street Services, we provide kitchen fixture installation and repair service in Monrovia that guarantees your sink gets installed correctly.
Pick your Sink Style
Once you have decided where the sink will go and the available space measurements are taken, it is time to pick out your sink. Check out some of the more popular sinks styles today:
- Single Bowl Sinks – Great if space is limited. You can choose the bowl depth and the sink type, such as stainless steel.
- Drop-In Sinks – The countertop supports this type of sink, and it makes installation easy A fantastic choice for any kitchen.
- Double Bowl Sinks – If you have room, these are so nice. The bowls can be different sizes too. Once can be smaller for prepping, or they can be the same size.
- Undermount Sinks – Attached to the underside of the counter, these sinks clean easily.
- Integrated Sinks – This modern sink is made from the same material as the countertop. It is integrated into the counter and comes in a variety of colors.
- Farmhouse Sinks -If you have a rustic-style or Quaker-style kitchen, this is a great option. It’s a unique look, with an “apron” in the front that goes well in any traditional kitchen.
For all your needs regarding kitchen fixture installation and repair service in Monrovia, contact us at (301) 453-8659.