Roofing Repair & Re-Roofing Service
We Are Here For You! Call Us (301) 453-2089
Timely Roof Repair, Re-Roofing, for Maintenance & Prevention
The elements, as well as time, have the ability to do a great deal of damage to your roof. This is why it’s so important to look for signs of damage on a regular basis, especially after bad weather. To help your house recover from wind, tree, hail, or water damage, rely on roof repair, from Brick Street Construction.
Our remodeling company offers experience and expertise in home improvement services. In fact, our owner has more than 20 years of experience. We apply our skill and knowledge to make roofing repairs that make the damage disappear.
Damage from the Elements
If you’re like most homeowners, you don’t categorize the types of roof repairs your house may need. Instead, your focus is on getting the problem addressed as soon as possible. This is fine with us, but putting the damage in categories allows you to see the differences in damage that may occur and repairs that are required. Here is how we organize damage:
- Wind—A little bit of wind won’t hurt your house, but if the speed kicks up during a severe storm, it can tear chunks right out of the roof. Even if you don’t see any holes or missing pieces at the time, winds that exceed 50 mph can weaken your roofing and make it vulnerable to future damage. We recommend you repair any visible damage right away.
- Tree—A tree that lands on your roof can create a great deal of damage, even if it’s a single branch that has fallen. Wood is heavy and stresses the structure of your roof. When you see branches on your roof or even nearby, there likely is damage to the top of your house. Ask our contractor to look over the situation and recommended needed repairs.
- Hail—Hail may not fall often, but when it does the damage can be severe, even from small pieces. These bits of ice hit hard and cause dents. Reach out to us in the wake of a hailstorm, so our crew can take care of the damage before it causes you even more trouble.
- Water—Water can cause you immediate problems with your roofing, especially if there are holes up top. However, the more serious damage often comes from water that gets inside the roof and house. This causes structural damage in areas you can’t always see. For this, we suggest a regular check, at least once a year.
A Reputation for Integrity
You can count on our contractor to respond quickly to your call for roof repair and provide you with efficient service and quality workmanship. Reach out to us for an estimate.
Contact us today to provide you with the right repairs for your roofing problem. We proudly serve customers in Leesburg, Virginia; Martinsburg, Charles Town, and Harpers Ferry, West Virginia; and Frederick and Hagerstown, Maryland.
Brick Street Plumbing will not be undersold! We believe no one offers the same thorough, comprehensive installation, diagnosis, customer service at the same price point as us. If another licensed plumbing company provides you with a written estimate that is less than Brick Street for identical products and services, we will match it. If another company provides you with an estimate for different products and services, provide us the estimate and we will match that price, providing equivalent products and services. We will not lose a customer over price. Our lowest price will be determined after all discounts and rebates have been applied. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any item subject to a price match. We require a copy of the competitor's full estimate, along with an expiration date.
WV: Jefferson County & Berkeley County. VA: Frederick County, Clarke County, Loudoun County MD: Washington County, Frederick County.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- I have used lots of service and plumbing companies but these guys the best I've ever had. From the first call to the time my water heater was replaced was outstanding. My wife was ecstatic to come home and be able to take a hot shower.Gerald McAlexender
- After four different companies were sent by my home WARRENTY company, none of whom fixed the problem, they finally assigned it - to BRICK STREET HEATING AND AIR. James, their technician, properly diagnosed the problem and finally, my air conditioning system was fixed. Can't recommend them, and James, enough. Great job James and Brick Street! You've won a forever customer!Michael Ostfeld
- Brick Street did a shower/bathroom remodel for me. It turned out great!! Tim had excellent ideas regarding overall design of the bathroom. Jackie was very helpful with answering questions in a timely mannerJanet B
Get In TouchThank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone (301) 453-2089
- Jefferson County
- Berkeley County
- Frederick County
- Clarke County
- Loudoun County
- Washington County
- Frederick County
- Orange County
- Wake County
- Cumberland County
- Camden County