Having your own home means working to make it look nice. You get to customize your comfort with both function and visual appeals. When you’re looking for practical but aesthetically pleasing drain tile installation, repair & service in Frederick, Brick Street Services is the best company to call.
There are multiple ways to install drain tiles, all to provide your home with an outlet for water on your property. Drain tiles prevent oversaturation, ensuring your yard gets the right amount of water it needs to flourish and be green, but without the forever puddles that might accompany a rainstorm. Drain tiles can also be used in basements to prevent floods on sublevels.
Do you already have a drain tile installed? Here are some indicators that your drain tile needs repairs:
- Raw sewage odor comes from drainage systems throughout your home and yard.
- Puddles of standing water around the yard, showing no signs of draining into the ground.
- Sporadic patches of green grass around the yard indicate your lawn is being fed with raw waste.
- Flooding in the basement or yard.
- Water stains in your basement or small cracks in the foundation.
How Long Does It Take to Install a Drain Tile System?
There’s no straight answer to this question. There are several different types of drain tile systems, all of which take differing amounts of time, dependent upon size, style, and method. Installation could take anywhere from one day to one week.
When you need drain tile installation, repair & service in Frederick, we at Brick Street Services are the business to call. We offer various plumbing services, so you are guaranteed to find what you need from our professionals. Call us at (301) 453-8659 to schedule an appointment.